Toyota Repair/AC in 2011 Tayota Avalon

My 2011 Avalon AC simply stops cooling intermittently and continues to blow tepid, humid air for 60 sec. to 25 minutes. Unbearable to all in the car. It has 15,000 miles and so is still under warranty.
I purchased new and the issue began the first summer I had the car.
Temp settings, manual or auto, even outside temp doesn't seem to impact, although it is much more uncomfortable when it is really hot. Two dealers say all is well, the ECU knows all. This can't be. Can't even feel comfortable to drive 30 miles without occurrence.
What are the next options to check? Or I'll have to dump an otherwise great car and take a huge loss.

No need to get rid of the car, it is still under warranty, you need to go to a dealer that is interested in fixing your problem instead of telling you everything is ok, they need to take the time to duplicate the problem you are having, the next step would be to speak to the service manager or the customer relations person, a last resort is to call Toyotas Customer experience 800 number or online, it may take a FTS (field tech specialist) to visit the dealership to duplicate the condition

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems