Toyota Repair/Wow!!

You are a Toyota expert and you can't even time a 7AFE engine?  Can you say MORON?  I can.  Don't call yourself an EXPERT if you can't do that simple task.  Are you an expert lube tech?  That I can believe.  Definitely NOT an expert toyota tech ... I teach the toyota TPAT program and you are a low rate hack, at best .... leave the real work to the professionals.  You are the reason that real techs get a bad rap.

I don't recall telling anyone that I don't know how to time a 7AF-e engine, maybe you have me confused with someone else, it's possible that I rejected your question, that is my decision,  out of more than 10,000 questions I have answered here over the past 12 years yours is only the second one that drew this kind of response, I would also suggest to you that you look at my past answers and ratings before calling me names, HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems