Toyota Repair/4runner stalls

Question
QUESTION: I had an intermittent stalling issue on a 95 4rnr but only when hot. I had the intake, egr and throttle body all cleaned.
I replaced the MAF and the TPS.
The stalling seems to have gone away but now the CEL and O/D lights flash constantly and it will occassionaly stall.
I have adjusted the TPS, but if it is still out could that cause these issues?  I have not had these flashing lights before until I had replaced the TPS.
Also...the previous owner has virtually replaced every other part on the truck including dropping the fuel tank and having it cleaned and checking fuel pressure. Coolant temp sensor was also replaced. any other ideas?

ANSWER: hello, I need a little more information please:
4cylinder or V6?
I need the trouble codes stored in the computer, you can get these retrieved at most auto parts stores.
Automatic or manual transmission, thanks.

QUESTION: it is a 3.0L v6 automatic.
Also, no codes are stored..I checked.
Over the weekend I unplugged the TPS and I the CEL stopped its constant flashing but now gives a code 41.
I believe the TPS still needs to be adjusted

Answer
The code 41 is for the TPS, if it's off a little it still should not cause the light to turn on, if after clearing the light and it turns on the next key cycle without driving it then there is an open circuit either in the sensor or the wiring. You should also have a constant reference voltage of 5 volts to one of the terminals on the connector.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter