Toyota Repair/1987 toyota corolla fx 16

Question
How do I remove the drivers side interior door panel. Manual window will not work.
Thank You

Answer
The door panel is mostly held on with a few clips around the outside edge of the panel, there are a couple of screws as well, there is one under the plastic of the inner door handle and there may be a couple inside the armrest, look or holes on the armrest, the window handle has a clip, insert a thing cloth between the handle and the panel and rotate it around until it catches the clip then pull it out, save the clip for re installation, to put it back on put the clip on the groove on the handle and just push it back on the shaft until it snaps on.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter