Toyota Repair/Camry power windows fuse

QUESTION: I have a 1999 Toyota Camry LE 6cyl. The power windows and the power seat have stopped working. I have been unable to determine the location of the fuse for these devices. Would you please direct me to the specific fuse?   

Thank you.

ANSWER: Hello, look at the inside fuse block at the left lower dash under the plastic cover, there is a 30 amp 'power' fuse.

QUESTION: Thank you for your answer. Please understand that I am kind of a novice at this. Is that the fuse block behind the change tray? Is a 'power' fuse one of the big square block fuses? If it is how do I remove those?

Thank you for your help with this.

No problem, yes it is the fuse box behind the coin box, the fuses are diagrammed on the label on the back of the coin box, turn it over and match the location on the diagram to the fuses, the power fuse is usually pink with a clear plastic cover on it, check the filament inside to see if it's burned out.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems