Toyota Repair/85 toyota celica wont start

QUESTION: hi i have a 85 toyota celica with the 22re and it wont start i checked the injectors and im only getting power to the fifth injector(cold start) the other 4 have nothing iv taken both harnests out and ohm'd all the wires they checked good less the 1 ohm checked the grounds tried a nown good distibutor that didnt work, checked the fuses and the relays, i have tried swaping the computer out, iv checked the tps sensor and the mass air flow sensor all have right voltages fuel pressure is good im out of options haha, hoping you have come across this before thanks joey!

ANSWER: Hello, use a test light or voltmeter and with the key on check the following:
voltage at the B+ terminal in the diagnostic check connector under the hood
voltage to the red black wire to the coil and igniter
Does the check engine light turn on when the key is on?

QUESTION: I checked the wire and have 12 volts and the check engine light is on with the key on

Hello, with the key on put a short jumper wire between the terminals B+ and E1, the check engine light will start to blink, if there is trouble code in the computer it will flash a pattern of two digits, for example a code 24 would be two blinks then four, with a slight pause then it will either repeat or show another code, let me know if there are any codes shown.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems