Toyota Repair/nonfunctioning turn signals and flashers

Question
QUESTION: The turn signals and emergency flashers have stopped working
on my 1984 Toyota sedan. All the fuses look good but I don't
know where to find the flasher unit or if that is even the
answer to this problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ANSWER: The flasher should be mounted on a relay block inside the left kick panel, if the cover is still there it is marked on the inside of the fuse cover.

Toyota Flasher Relay 001
Toyota Flasher Relay 0  

Toyota Flasher Relay 003
Toyota Flasher Relay 0  
QUESTION: Thank you Ted.
I found the relay block behind the "right" kick panel as my car is a right hand drive. It listed the "turn" fuse as lower right corner and it appears unbroken. I still need to know where the flasher relay is and what it looks like as there is nothing on the block that I can see labeled 'Flasher". Please see images. I thank you for your time and expertise.

Answer
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I have no diagrams or info anymore for this model, almost all relays are round metal shape about an inch in diameter and are marked on the relay itself as far as I can remember, there may be a relay block under the hood where there are more fuses, I'll check a little more if you can't find anything.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter