Toyota Repair/Blown Fuses

Question
i have a 93 toyota mr2 2.2l that now has a starting problem it will crank over but not start. its now happend to me twice had an alternator belt break and it blows the 120a fuse under front hood.also somehow does something to the distrubutor first time broke belt had to replace the distributor. 2nd time replaced belt all was good then driving in town car just dies. replaced distributor again as it was under warranty. noticed the EFI Fuse was blown and now every time i try to start the vehicle it blows that fuse why does this happen and is it the voltage regulator or something.Blows Fuse every time i turn the ignition switch ON car still just turns over but will not run.PLEASE HELP as this is my only means of transpotation

Answer
There is a short circuit that connects to the efi fuse, check the injector wiring harness, check there are quite a few things connected to this fuse including the fuel pump, wiring for the O2 sensors and efi relay, it's going to be a little difficult to find, try disconnecting some engine wiring connectors and see if the fuse stops blowing, it could even be the ignition switch, I'm kind of busy right now and won't be able to get back for a few hours until this afternoon, I'll see if I can come up with any other suggestions. Try disconnecting the fuel pump and see what happens.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter