Toyota Repair/2002 camary v6 automatic

Question
QUESTION: has codes p1155 and p1135 both are sensor one code on both banks heater codes have replaced both o2 sensors and codes will not reset with scaner on car but take it off will instance come on. have 3,5 volts on ground wire coming from computer. Has 3.25 volts reading on scaner for both sensor voltage. I have 15 year gm training first time dealing with toyota.Have you had any ground wiring  problems with the ecm?

ANSWER: Hello, There is an AFR heater relay in the fuse box under the hood, check the voltages to it and check the relay, after that I will have to get my wiring diagram to see why you would show voltage on a ground wire.

QUESTION: I found out that the ecm was bad not grounding the circuit. Installed a used ecm not the car will not run suposely need keys programed to the car.Is  there a way to program the keys to the car without going to the dealership?

Answer
There is something that works on models that have the immobilizer system as part of the ecm instead of a separate theft deterrent ecu.
In the DLC 3 inside at the left lower dash put a jumper wire between the terminals GC and TC, with the key in the off position the warning lights on the dash will flash, leave it like that for about 1/2 hour and see if it starts after removing the jumper.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter