Toyota Repair/2005 Toyota Corolla sideswipe damage

Question
2005 Toyota Corolla
2005 Toyota Corolla  
My 2005 Toyota Corolla side swiped a concrete tunnel. The side view mirror was torn completely off and the car also sustained damage to the door and front side panel on the passenger side. The tire was also damaged and the rest is basically a few streaks across the front bumper and other areas towards the back.. I am interested in what price range it would cost to fix this and undecided whether to turn it into my insurance or not.

Answer
Hello, sorry but due to the many parts that can be damaged in a case like this I could not even take a guess. I'm not in the body repair aspect, the best way and to get a good idea what it would cost is to have a body repair shop give you an estimate, lots of them even do this for free.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter