Toyota Repair/toyota caldina

Question
hi there i have a question about my 1996 caldina we have not had a problem with it till now we were driving along and then the oil light came on and then it died with will not start now it will turn over but it will not fire have checked the oil and there is plenty of it have been told it either the relay or the fuel would you be able to give me an idea of what it could be thank you

Answer
Hello,
does the engine seem to turn over faster than normal like there is no compression in the cylinders? Have you checked to see if there is fire to the spark plugs?
What engine does it have, please check the label under the hood, either the engine size or designation will help.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter