Toyota Repair/2009 camrey blowers stoped working

my girlfriend took my car to shopping,on the way to the sore the air was working fine but when she came back to the car the air indcated it was working , but the blower wold not turn on.I bchecked the fuses and the all seamed ok any idea what  the proublem is ?

If the blower does not work on any speed it's most likely the motor has failed and needs to be replaced. Access the motor from below the glove box, disconnect the electrical connector and check voltage between one of the terminals and ground with the key on and switch to high , if there is voltage replace the motor, you can also check it by applying voltage to it with a jumper wire, either terminal and ground the other side it should spin either forward or backward, if not replace the motor.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems