Toyota Repair/1993 camry transmission

Question
When i'd try to reverse, it was almost like i had my foot on the brake at the same time as the gas (it didn't want to move but intimately did) but the rest of the gears worked fine. I checked the transmission fluid and it was low so i added fluid and then the other day i went to go home from work and had NO gears what so ever. Is my transmission shot or hopefully it's something less expensive to fix? Any ideas as to what it could be would be more than awesome!

Answer
There may be a transmission problem that developed when the fluid was low, if the fluid level is where it's supposed to be and it won't move in any gear and the engine speed increases without moving the car it's a serious transmission problem, possibly some worn clutches causing internal fluid  pressure loss.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter