Toyota Repair/TOYOTA CAMRY AT TRAN solenod

Question
toyota  camry  2004   175000   code  po776  pressure  control solenod  B     performance   STUCK  OFF  WERE  AND  HOW  DO I  GET  IT  OUT  PS  NO  LOW  GEAR

Answer
solenoid location
solenoid location  
Hello, I'm going to attach a picture diagram of the solenoid location, in a lot of cases this code can come up due to a malfunctioning torque converter clutch which start to deposit metal shavings into the transmission fluid, the first thing to do is to check the fluid and if necessary remove the oil pan to check for debris or metal particles, the can clog the solenoid and give you this code, if this is the case the transmission will need to be replaced, in any case if you want to replace the solenoid here is an illustration that shows it as the SL2 solenoid.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter