Toyota Repair/Camry 2008 from Japan

Question
Dears,

my Camry 2008 was in Russia (however manufactured in Japan as VIN and other docs shows). Recently, I inherited it and decided to deliver it to Europe for my personal use. So, I need to go through all registration and technical expertise. Such European expertise asks me to submit Vehicle Emission Info. or at least present a sticker. Unfortunately, I cannot find appropriate sticker under the hood or in any other place.

The sticker showed by the link: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Toyota-Repair-832/2011/1/Input-Senors-actuators.htm looks very similar to my Camry, because intake and exhaust norms are same.
Detailed information about my car is similar here: http://www.autodatawarehouse.com/vin/JTNBE40K683119440 model: ACV40L-AEMNKW.

My question is - does Toyota Camry 2.4 (2008) with 2AZ-FE engine conforms to US EPA regulations? If yes - where could I order a sticker?

Looking much forward for your reply!

Answer
hello, the emission control stickers are put on at the factory or assembly plant, you may be able to get a replacement sticker if the vehicle was originally intended for export to the US,
so to answer your question: It does not conform to US emission standards unless it was designated at the Toyota plant in Japan for export to the US and certified.
What I would advise doing is to contact Toyota Motor Sales USA, or a local Toyota agency and using the VIN they may be able to order a replacement emission control label.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter