Tractor Repair/1972 Ford 3000 Hydraulic

mim wrote at 2011-10-11 07:43:20
Check the draft lever on the right side of the gear box. it needs to be in "position control" which is the vertical position

felinefarmer wrote at 2013-02-09 22:40:13
ford 2000, 3000 have a plug on right side above the floorboard. sq.deaded, about 3/8 or 7/16. pull plug, oil should run out. if not, add oil at top of rearend through wide lipped plug.

felinefarmer wrote at 2013-02-09 22:51:10
ps on last answer. be sure to remove the small plug in the rear end and not the one in the transmission. by the way, the plug on top of transmission by the shift levers is for filling the transmission.

Tractor Repair

Uglymechanic aka Drew