Tractor Repair/885xl fuel line

Question
I have an 885xl case (1989), it's been parked up for a few weeks, it's turning over but won't fire, there is no diesel flow from the tank, I have tried manually lifting the diesel in the line using vacuum, fuel comes through but dies away, tank is half full. I am assuming the tank line is blocked I have blown it back with compressed air but it still won't lift the fuel even with hand pump. Does the tank have to be removed to clean ?

Answer
Hi Mick....Sorry I am late answering, I was herding cattle for a couple of days. Before you remove the tank, take out the lines and clean them completely. Then if the weather has been extremely cold, add fuel conditioner to the tank. But I am thinking along the lines of blocked lines...

Tractor Repair

Taylor