Tractor Repair/430 Case IH 3 point hitch

I have a Case 430 IH with loader. I hooked up my snow blower and when I lifted it the 3 point hitch started to drop and oil started leaking out around the gear shift leaver. Before I open it what should I be looking for and is it possible the blowers to heavy.

Ray, I doubt that the blower is too heavy. You may have a bad seal in the hydraulics, Or you may have overfilled the hydraulics...either of those things will cause the hydraulics to sag, but I can't stress enough that having CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN hydraulic oil and filters (and any screens) on a Case product is of paramount importance, because they are finicky in that respect.

Tractor Repair

I can answer most questions about tractor repair and implement repair. I have 35 years experience in ranching/farming, and have worked on a variety of tractors and implements, from light to heavy. I do all my own mechanical work.

I have been in the ranching/farming field for 35+ years and have used MANY different types of equipment

I have an M.Sc. in Physics.