Tractor Repair/5140 case-international

Question
i have 5140 tractor, in cold weather, will run for a little while, loses power and dies, loses bleed in the injectors, filters have fuel no air, but injectors have air. i can restart tractor by bleeding the injectors, it will start right up run good for a few minitutes and lose power and die.  have drained tank, changed filters, blew intake and return lines out.

Answer
Norman, somewhere along the line, you are getting air in your fuel system....my guess is going to be your injector pump...check it first. And,check your fuel pressure on the output side of the pump. It will be fluctuating if the pump is bad. But I would say there's a bad seal in there.

Tractor Repair

Taylor