Tractor Repair/Oil pump repair on Farm Pro 2420

The oil pump on my Farm Pro 2420 has failed.  I understand that they have a tendency to lose the screws that drive the oil pump.
How does one get to the oil pump and replace the screws or replace the pump?  Where do the screw go?  They are not in the oil sump.

Stan, this is an extremely difficult question....this is a Chinese-made tractor, and from what I have researched, there's not much available on them...I will assume that the oil pump is the shaft-driven unit on the right side of the engine, OR, the unit is suspended above the sump. Depending on the year of the the way, parts are VERY difficult to come by. However, you can get a reasonable manual here: Other than this link, I seriously don't have a definitive answer for you.

Tractor Repair

I can answer most questions about tractor repair and implement repair. I have 35 years experience in ranching/farming, and have worked on a variety of tractors and implements, from light to heavy. I do all my own mechanical work.

I have been in the ranching/farming field for 35+ years and have used MANY different types of equipment

I have an M.Sc. in Physics.