Tractor Repair/2425 farm pro 4 wd tractor

My tractor coasted to a stop like it had jumped out of gear. now I hear it going into gear but will not move more than a few inches. This tractor only has about 99 hours on it. any help will be appreciated.

JJ, it sounds like you either have  broken transmission shaft, or a bad clutch assembly. My guess, from what you have described, is a broken shaft..however, most people who own the Farm Pro have said that you have to be a real stickler for clutch adjustment or they won't check that first, it may be an easy fix.  

Tractor Repair

I can answer most questions about tractor repair and implement repair. I have 35 years experience in ranching/farming, and have worked on a variety of tractors and implements, from light to heavy. I do all my own mechanical work.

I have been in the ranching/farming field for 35+ years and have used MANY different types of equipment

I have an M.Sc. in Physics.