Tractor Repair/craftsman 44" 16hp lown mower

Question
is the older box style model I was just wondering why the tractor would keep trying to go whenever you push the brake and clutch in

Answer
Hi Randy.....there's a couple of scenarios that would make your tractor do this....improper belt adjustment is one of them, but the other is that the centrifugal clutch on the tractor is worn or out of adjustment. But that is unlikely....best to check your belts and pulleys, then adjust your clutch/brake pedal. Make sure you adjust the pedal travel in small increments, until you get the correct "feel". Good luck!

Tractor Repair

Taylor