Tractor Repair/dry disc brakes

QUESTION: I have a ford 3000 tractor that the left back brake stuck when I removed the hub I discovered the brake was a dry brake. My questions is where can I purchase a dry disc brake for a ford 3000 in america.  Thanks so much Jerome

ANSWER: Jerome, here is a link you should try for those parts:

disc brake
disc brake  
QUESTION: Sorry that is not what I need I will attach a picture of what I am looking for I maybe using the wrong terms

Look at this link, Jerome....they have disc brakes for the 3000.....sorry, I didn't pay proper attention to your question....
And here's a better link...:

Tractor Repair

I can answer most questions about tractor repair and implement repair. I have 35 years experience in ranching/farming, and have worked on a variety of tractors and implements, from light to heavy. I do all my own mechanical work.

I have been in the ranching/farming field for 35+ years and have used MANY different types of equipment

I have an M.Sc. in Physics.