Tractor Repair/broken throttle cable on Case 1070

Question
The throttle cable broke at the hand lever while plowing snow during extremely cold weather. What's the best way to replace it? It runs down under the cab platform and I don't see any way to get to where it hooks on. Thank for your time.

Answer
Sorry my answer is so late, Rex. The best way to replace the throttle cable WITHOUT removing the cab is to start at the throttle body (injection body) on the engine. Tape (or clamp) the end of the new cable to the old one, and pull it through up to the cab, being careful to avoid kinking the cable. That should work for you.

Tractor Repair

Taylor