Tractor Repair/Ihc 523 agriomatic problems

Question
Hello iv a 1967 international 523 with a agromatic transmission. It seems to loose transmission pressure after less than 5min driving. Its a clutch less shuttle forward and backward type of gearbox. When I push the lever forward the tranny light comes on the dash and then turns off once the tractor starts rolling. But after a few min the light stays on and wont move forward or backwards

Answer
Paul, make sure you are using the right hydramatic fluid....clean your entire system, filters, etc, and make sure your fluid levels are accurate. However, if the tractor hasn't had a major overhaul since built, I would recommend a major service on the transmission.

Tractor Repair

Taylor