Tractor Repair/timing of a IH 444

i have a IH 444 that i got off a friend. I have replaced the Injector pump, and Injectors. We have lined up all the marks on the cam, injector pump gear, and flywheel making sure the we were on the compression stroke. The ole girl just want start.

When I checked the compression #1, and 4 show 400Lbs.2, and 3 show 200 lbs.

How do I make sure that the timing is where it is suppose to be?

Your compression problem is a major contributing need to shim your head or have it re-milled and check your rings. Make sure the injectors are BLED BLED BLED, and then use a little starting fluid. If you are indexed correctly, she'll start.

Tractor Repair

I can answer most questions about tractor repair and implement repair. I have 35 years experience in ranching/farming, and have worked on a variety of tractors and implements, from light to heavy. I do all my own mechanical work.

I have been in the ranching/farming field for 35+ years and have used MANY different types of equipment

I have an M.Sc. in Physics.