Traditional Catholics/A good book to read?

Adventu  Domini nostri Iesu gaude!
Is the book Love and Responsibility by Karol Wojtyla a good book to read?

I have not read that, so I would have no idea.  Karol Wojtyla is not, however, particularly noted for his orthodoxy, nor for any particular care in selection and use of sources.  One would probably do at least as good reading books by C. S. Lewis or the like, though they too would be flawed from a similar perspective.
What to read in general pertains to what one is looking for in a book.  For things that are basic and eternal and unchanging such as doctrine or devotionals, good solid Pre-Vatican II books, especially by known and approved saints and mystics, and standard catechisms from the same period, would be the best.  There is really nothing to add to them and they represent the truest flower of the Faith which will doubtless endure for centuries.
For something of a more "current" and "newsy" sort, one turns first and best to the "traditionalist" authors who pretty much set the standard these days for true credibility and doctrinal accuracy.  For a good list of worthy books to get started with, check out those in:

Hope this helps, God bless!

Traditional Catholics

Griff Ruby

I focus on the "why" and "how" questions of the Faith and one`s need for the Church to overcome sin, live the life God wishes us, and to become what God wants us to be. My areas of expertise are particularly in the areas of practical morality, theology, Scripture, history, and personal problems and dilemmas that people face. It is important to bring a sense of proportion to the recent and current ecclesiastical situation that makes necessary having to add the clarification "traditional" to "Catholic," for a "traditional Catholic" today is simply what anyone would have called a "Catholic" only 60 years ago, and so on clear back to the beginning. I seek to provide insight and information such that you are then able to see for yourself the answer to your questions. Homework problems and trivia questions may be refused, and I am not interested in using Allexperts as a debating forum.

Years of extensive research, thought, and prayerful meditation on many of the issues that trouble Catholics today, taught catechetical classes to teenagers and adults, answered many questions already as Allexperts volunteer in Catholics category.

Legion of Mary, Knights of Columbus

Book: The Resurrection of the Roman Catholic Church Articles published in: DailyCatholic, The Four Marks

I have an Engineering degree from University of California, Santa Barbara, however this obviously has extremely little bearing on my expertise here other than to document the level of my education in general.

I have been an Allexperts volunteer in the category of Catholics since at least as far back as 2001, having answered over 800 questions from over 600 different people.