Traditional Catholics/Update to your 2004 book

Question
Hi Griff,
I am very much enjoying your book, The Resurrection of the Roman Catholic Church and am wondering whether you are planning an update? To which website/blog/podcast should I best go to read more recent material from you?
Nicholas

Answer
My site, http://www.the-pope.com , is the main clearinghouse of my writings, containing many articles topically connected to the book, and also pointers to articles of mine as posted on another site operated by someone else (DailyCatholic), which are found in http://www.the-pope.com/headers.html , and also I have had articles of mine published in "The Four Marks" from August 2009 to April 2014, some few of which have also been rehosted on DailyCatholic.
None of these are directly "continuations" or "updatings" to my book, though some few more current events do get covered, such as the Vatican election of Ratzinger and his Motu Proprio for example, but mostly these are more theological or devotional topics.
Since that time frame, I have been largely absorbed in a new literary project to provide the theological underpinnings of my book in an apologetic and apodictic form, the first part of which I am attempting to get reviewed, and a second part which I am soon embarking upon once the first part has been honed from any feedback as I can obtain.
At this time I am soliciting readers who are willing to provide detailed reviews and feedback, tell me what works and what doesn't, what is clear and what leaves one wondering what I mean, and any actual errors as may be detected.  I am seeking several different kinds of readers to be my reviewers, trained expert and seriously studious amateur, clerical and lay, and so forth, as would be willing to step through it in detail with me.  If you would be interested in helping me in this I can be contacted through the web page I gave above.

Traditional Catholics

Griff Ruby