Transgender/Transsexual/Mtf trans

Question
Hi. I am in grand rapids mi. I am seeking a doc or peer group to help with transformation. Ive been a cd for years. Im ready to start and dont know where to start. Plz help

Answer
Hello, Suzanne!

Sorry for the delay on this, but a trip away had me rather busy for a while. And like the dope I am, I forgot to set a holiday. :(

http://www.transgendermichigan.org/
There is plenty of information on Michigan trans-information at this site. They should have everything you need, hopefully, to find what you need either in Grand Rapids, or at least nearby. Check the page and give them a call if you need extra help.

Just remember: the first and best place to start is making sure that you have a sympathetic therapist, as you will need the support and help throughout the transition.

Good luck to you! Additional questions, comments, feedback, and follow-ups, are welcome!

Trey

Transgender/Transsexual

Trey McGowan