Transgender/Transsexual/hormones

Question
Hi Trey McGowan,

Hope you are doing well, i wanna ask hormones transgender pornstars use that they still get erections?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paula

Answer
Hello there, Paula!

Estrogen/progesterone, and the hormone blockers to help block off testosterone, will indeed often stop, or at least inhibit, full erections and ejaculations. However, transgendered porn stars are often not taking regular hormones. Instead, they will get a variety of surgeries in order to look feminine, without having to take the hormones that will interfere with the activity of their erections.

'Often' is not to say 'always'. Of course there are many who are on full hormones at the same time. Of those that are, however, many will be also taking Viagra or other erectile dysfunction medicine in order to get an erection. Others will simply cease taking their hormones for months while they 'work', in order to let their normal testosterone production reassert itself. I'm certain there may a few who need none of these, but if they are, they would be in the extreme minority.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Any further questions, comments, feedback, or follow-ups are welcome!

Trey

Transgender/Transsexual

Trey McGowan