Transgender/Transsexual/research questions for my study/possible book

Question
1.      What name do you go by?
2.      What name would you like to have referenced for historical documentation purposes?
3.      What pronouns/honorifics do you use?
4.      Name/Age/Where were you born?
5.      How do you identify sexually? Has that changed over time? Pre/post transition?
6.      Who was your hero when you were growing up?
7.      How do you identify within the community? (Dominant/submissive/Top/bottom/Master/slave/ switch/Daddy/boy)
8.      What does that mean to you? Has that changed over time?
9.      Do you identify as Leather?
10.   What does that mean to you?
11.   Do you participate within a power exchange dynamic? What does that dynamic look like?
12.   Do you participate in BDSM?
13.   What was it that brought you into the lifestyle?
14.   What was your first Power Dynamic, S/m experience? Was it in a public or private venue? What was it like for you? What was it that you got out of the experience? How long ago was it? Do you still get the same thing out of the experience now?
15.   Are you in the public scene? When did you first come into the scene? How did you first come out into the scene? How did you know where to find it? What was that experience like for you?
16.   Did you identify as transgender before or after coming into the scene?
17.   What was your coming out/transition experience like within the scene?
18.   Can you give me an overview of your life in the community thus far? Major relationships, clubs, events, etc?
19.   What was the first BDSM event that you attended? How was that for you? How is it attending events now?
20.   What has your favorite event been to date? Why?
21.   If you could only pick one leather/kink/LGBTQAI event to attend next year which one would it be? Why?
22.   Are you out or stealth within the community? What did/do you see as benefits or drawbacks of choosing that path?
23.   What has your experience been like within the community as someone who is Transgender?
24.   Have you ever encountered resistance to acceptance of others because you are Transgender?
25.   Have there been any negative repercussions that you have experienced by disclosing that you are kinky or leather to people who live a more vanilla lifestyle?
26.   Have there been any negative repercussions that you have experienced by disclosing that you are transgender to people who live a more vanilla/heteronormative lifestyle? How about those who identify as being part of the LGBTQAI community?
27.   Do you play? What are some of the activities that you enjoy? How did you learn to do/about these activities?
28.   Do you think that people in the community are knowledgeable about transgender issues? Why or why not?
29.   What are some of the problems that you see with within the community that affect people who are transgender?
30.   Do you know of many people who are in the community who are transgender? Do you think this would be a good thing why or why not?
31.   If you could go back and tell your pre-transition self one thing what would it be?
32.   Have you seen or heard of any runs/classes/groups that are specifically open to those who are transgender?
33.   Do you follow any particular spiritual path? Have you noticed that path influencing your journey of transition? Have you notice that path influencing your journey within your power exchange dynamic? Have you noticed that path influencing your leather journey?
34.   What accomplishments are you most proud of?
35.   Is there anything that you would like to tell us?
36.   Is there anyone that you can think of who should be interviewed?
    37 Recently I visited the Leather Archives Museum in Chicago and came across some FtM literature  and within in there was a call for submission for something called TranSMUTtations  and the TransMANifesto that was being worked on and I was wondering if that ever came to fruition.

38. What was your inspiration in wanting to put together these two works?

39. I was also told that you began your transition in the mid 90's and I was wondering what that experience was like since that was before the standards of care for transgender individuals changed as well as the concept of transitioning was more secreted and private and not in the media like it is today.

##################END######################

Answer
Good morning,

Your list of questions are too long for me to answer on this site.  Moreover, they are of a very personal nature.  

Item 37, those books never came to fruition.  There were few submissions for TranSMUTation, but definitely not enough for a book.  There were a food deal of submissions for Manifesto,  but I was never able to find a publisher and self publishing was not an option.  Also, people moved and could not be contacted.  I still have much of that material, but am unable to share or use it as permission was limited to those books.

Please send me your email via a private message and we can go from there.  In that message, please provide references in the Leather community as well as the source of 39? Names without contact info is fine for the references.

Michael

Transgender/Transsexual

Mike Hernandez