Travel in India/India Tour

Question

I want to make an India Tour and I have 15 days for this tour. I want to cover more destinations in this time period. Can anyone suggest me how should I prepare my time table for this and which is the best travel agency who can provide me best India tour package?

Answer
It depends on your taste, whether you wants to see wildlife or temples and religious places or cultural festivals or mixture of all of them.
For ex. Snow has started in Kashmir.
Many scenic places in Rajasthan and Gujarat (incl. wildlife), Kerala, Tamilnadu and so on.

For exact 15 day suggestions, I think the other  travel-experts on following page, can answer it more precisely than I can.

http://www.allexperts.com/expert.cgi?m=9&catID=192&expID=110451

Not sure about any best travel agency, however this 'makeytrip' guys give lot of advertizements during prime-time on various TV channels. I guess they are decent. Here goes their site, along with all the many packages.

http://www.makemytrip.com/holidays-india

^You need to pick any from them, but it should give you the estimate of costs.

Travel in India

Mrunal