Travel in India/Trip to Kerala

tinu wrote at 2016-05-13 09:46:59
You can simply get Travel Guide in Online nowadays, There are so many travel guides available in online like lonely planet it gives many informative messages for your backpacking and you can also able to get Tour and Travel bus tickets through online via Ticketgoose, Redbus and more. You just refer and check the availability of buses here.

Travel in India

Nilesh Korgaokar

budget travel in India, off-beat locations, beaches on the west coast, backpacking, travelled extensively all over India, Nepal, Tibet and China during my Army career. Willing to assist travellers, especially yougsters, in their travel plans. Recommendations, locations, etc.

Travelled in India, Nepal, Tibet and China as a volunteer for a travel agency to explore unseen areas for working out itineraries. Many of my guides are permanent features on the web-sites of travel information service providers.