Travel in India/Tour suggestions

Elizabeth wrote at 2012-12-27 10:15:48
Kerala is one of the best places for tourists who love and enjoy the beauty of nature. Thrissur tourist places are mostly visited by the people who love ancient heritage and culture and also people who love sightseeing. Among thrissur tourist places are several ancient temples and churches and also waterfalls, sanctuaries, dams and hills.

http://focuztours.com/destination/thrissur-tourist-places.html

neha dube wrote at 2013-12-10 12:32:42
I think you all should go for Goa. Its good nature, climate, sand, beaches and of course nice places where you can do photos.

Travel in India

Nilesh Korgaokar