Travel in India/India in June

Yogendra wrote at 2013-01-12 05:49:24

Your travel agent is right . Kerla is on cost line and it is really hot and humid to travel during the mansoon sessions. But other hands you are not from a cold part of USA. It might be OK to visit kerla during the June. It might be bearable for you, You'd get off seasons rates for accomodation in star Hotels.  

An aircondition car to travel and good resorts are value for money.

Coorg-  I stayed in coorg last November.  Its a Hill station and known as Scottland of India .  Coorg will be more pleasant. There is a lot to do  excusions for  bhudist monestary ( goldam temple ), elephant park. We visited coffee plantation farm in month of November. I don't know weather you can visit in June also.

Wish you great time !!

Travel in India

Abhishek Upadhyay

Travel and exploration in India: sights and sounds of this land, popular places, offbeat destinations, budget travel, backpacking, Train journeys, cultures and traditions of different regions, beliefs and customs, tips and to-do's, art and architecture, weather, trekking and mountaineering, adventure sports, Cuisine... Practically everything you need to know about Incredible India!

Lived and traveled extensively across India, mostly in Kashmir, Himachal, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka... Also visited several other countries as a student. These experiences have allowed me to appreciate the diverse flavors that my country has to offer and I spare no opportunity to share them with others... So, feel free to ask!

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi

A blog, , which describes my travel experiences in Europe.

Electrical Engineer

This isn't my profession; just a thing that I love to do!