Travel in India/honeymoon in mid july

Antriksh wrote at 2013-05-08 00:19:38
m facing same problem Abhijeet. i want to be there at any beaches  in mid july. Can i prefer Andaman in mid july, As v dnt hav any problem wid rain. I came to know , Water sports and ship journey may be interrupted in dis tym.

Plz suggest.

neha dube wrote at 2013-12-20 05:12:28
You can go for Goa. You will gate good packages on luxury hotels there in your budget. They also provide you the tour guide services in that package. Try north Goa, You'll find nice hotels there. I'll suggest Golden Palms Hotel Its really good.  

Travel in India

Abhishek Upadhyay

Travel and exploration in India: sights and sounds of this land, popular places, offbeat destinations, budget travel, backpacking, Train journeys, cultures and traditions of different regions, beliefs and customs, tips and to-do's, art and architecture, weather, trekking and mountaineering, adventure sports, Cuisine... Practically everything you need to know about Incredible India!

Lived and traveled extensively across India, mostly in Kashmir, Himachal, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka... Also visited several other countries as a student. These experiences have allowed me to appreciate the diverse flavors that my country has to offer and I spare no opportunity to share them with others... So, feel free to ask!

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi

A blog, , which describes my travel experiences in Europe.

Electrical Engineer

This isn't my profession; just a thing that I love to do!