Travel in India/TOUR OF SHIMLA

Tushar Dhuri wrote at 2013-12-20 05:13:08
Kalka is nearest railway station that connects Shimla to other neighboring states.  Delhi to Kalka journey is overnight journey and form Kalka, It takes 6 hours to reach at exact Shimla.

tinu wrote at 2016-05-25 13:34:00
Manali such an awesome place. If you are planning to take a family or friends trip to Manali means just go this below link and find your tour operators.

Travel in India

Abhishek Upadhyay

Travel and exploration in India: sights and sounds of this land, popular places, offbeat destinations, budget travel, backpacking, Train journeys, cultures and traditions of different regions, beliefs and customs, tips and to-do's, art and architecture, weather, trekking and mountaineering, adventure sports, Cuisine... Practically everything you need to know about Incredible India!

Lived and traveled extensively across India, mostly in Kashmir, Himachal, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka... Also visited several other countries as a student. These experiences have allowed me to appreciate the diverse flavors that my country has to offer and I spare no opportunity to share them with others... So, feel free to ask!

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi

A blog, , which describes my travel experiences in Europe.

Electrical Engineer

This isn't my profession; just a thing that I love to do!