Travel in India/Weekends trips from Delhi

Neha Dube wrote at 2013-12-16 07:38:03
Hi Anubhav,

I think you should go to Goa with your wife. Its nice place to spend some time with your wife on beach. Looking at sunset, feels great. I have been there so many times still i am not board. Nice old churches and scenery, places. There's a hotel called Golden Palms Hotel, it's so nice.You should try out.

www.goldenpalmshotel.com  

Tushardhuri wrote at 2013-12-17 11:57:12
Delhi is heart of India and It's a awesome tourist place also. The symbol of love Tajmahal is in Delhi. I know the one resort in New delhi, It gives you nice offer you can go through the site. http://www.toshaliresort.com/

Apart from delhi Goa is also wonderful place for trip and It's my favourite destination.

Goapal wrote at 2015-03-13 05:41:00
Goa is one of the most popular and very beauty full places in India. I would like to visit Goa again and again

Travel in India

Abhishek Upadhyay