Travel in India/Question

Ananya wrote at 2014-07-30 12:36:29
It is so true that Indians love the game of Cricket and they are very fond of Gully Cricket (playing cricket in small places like the courtyard of the area between apartments and buildings). You must visit this country to see the adrenaline rush people get while playing the game. If in case you come here you can book your hotel stay through

Spinola wrote at 2014-07-30 12:36:31
Yes everyone here in India are crazy about cricket and you visit this country once. Its really amazing and multiculturaled. Totally worth it :)

Travel in India

I'm an Indian who lives in India and I'm NOT a travel agent. I can specifically tell you what precautions you should take while travelling in India. for example, In Gujarat State of India, Liquor is prohibited except a very few licenced hotels. In Goa recently 2 teenagers were raped and police hasn't got anyone convicted. In many places, people pose as 'guides' but instead they drug and loot the travellers. There are laws that prohibit kissing and hugging in public places between opposite sexes. In many places, shopkeeper and hotel people charge double money to Foreigners (you see 1$ = 50 Rs. so when guy says 4$ for something you'll think wow its cheap but in reality he sells the same thing for 50 cents to a native Indian person and cheats you cause you don't know the real price.) The Kasmir and some north Indian states, and in Eastern states of india suffer from terrorism, maoist rebels and seperatist insurgents. If you wander around in hostile places you might get in run in to Trouble. as I said ago, I'm not a travel agent, all I can tell you is how you should behave and what precautions you should take while travelling in India.

I'm not a travel agent, but being an Indian who follows every news and current affairs around India, I can tell you how you should behave and what precautions you should take,while travelling in India.