Travel with Pets/Costa Rica to England

Mariela wrote at 2012-12-06 15:06:11
Hi Caroline

This is the first post I have seen so far on transporting pets from Costa Rica to the UK. I am currently researching requiremenets to bring my dog over to Scotland to live with me.

I am very interested to hear about your experience and any suggestions you can give. Thank you very much

Travel with Pets

Rachel Farris

Expertise is one of the most experienced, respected & technologically advanced pet relocation companies in the world. We have a huge resource of country import & export requirements on our website,, and also keep a daily blog on all of the latest pet travel and relocation news at Rachel Farris, one of the specialists on the PetRelocation team, is here to answer any questions you might have about international and domestic relocation for your pets. These can include, but are not limited to: Questions about country import/export requirements Questions about airlines and airline regulations Questions about crate training for travel, veterinary work, etc. And whatever else you might want to know about international pet travel & relocation! As we cannot give out quotes through AllExperts, those with pricing inquiries are encouraged to visit and fill out our quote request form.

Experience's experience and in-depth understanding of the pet relocation market is unparalleled. Our relocation specialists have successfully completed thousands of moves to the most remote places on the globe. Consultation and quotes for your pets' relocation are offered for free as yet another example of our unmatched customer service. is not an airline or air carrier, but works with transportation agents throughout the country and around the world to create customized travel arrangements for your pets. With our commitment in creating the most powerful, functional Pet Relocation Service - we feel that our company succeeds in giving our customers a premier source for all their Pet Relocation needs.

Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association An International Trade Association of animal handlers, pet moving providers, kennel operators, veterinarians and others who are dedicated to the care and welfare of pets and small animals during transport locally, nationwide and worldwide. Animal Transportation Association A non-profit association dedicated to the safe and humane transportation of animals - worldwide The Employee Relocation Council (ERC)'s mission is to provide leadership, advocacy, education and networking to global workforce mobility professionals and stakeholders through specialized training, credentialing, meeting events and information. We are registered as an Intermediate Handler with the United States Department of Agriculture

We handle thousands of relocations a year for some of the top companies in the world. HRM, a premiere magazine for relocation professionals, recently featured an article written by Rachel Farris in its April issue called Any Pet, Anywhere, Any Time. We also encourage you to watch our quick video on how our company works:

On September 11, 2005, successfully coordinated the massive relief effort dubbed "Operation Pet Lift" - This first operation successfully saved 80 dogs, all of whom were homeless as a result of Hurricane Katrina. & Operation Pet Lift have been featured in over 300 major news networks, with live appearances on national television and radio.

With over 40 years of experience in live animal transportation, who better to ensure that your pet's travel plans are done right.

Testimonials gladly provided upon request.