Travel with Pets/Bringing Dog From India To UK

Clare Shakya wrote at 2013-01-04 17:13:21
DEFRA website explains all.  it takes 6 months from the time your chip and vaccinate.  Drawn out, but not too difficult.  However, whatever you do, don't transport the dog on BA.  We had a nightmare when they failed to inform us the flight we were all booked on did not have working temp control in the pets hold.  the handlers in India could not look after the dog. My husband had to stay behind, but was not allowed to take the dog out of airport and the dog spent almost 24 hours in his carrier.  horrendous.  we will always have the mental scars

Travel with Pets

jerry mishler

Expertise is a highly experienced worldwide pet relocation company. We will address ALL questions and issues regarding pet travel. When we do not know the answer, we will so tell you, then proceed to get the correct answer. We provide TOTAL assistance with ALL relocation needs. We were a founding member of IPATA in 1979

Over 35 years pet shipping. Have also traveled thruout the world with my own miniature schnauzer. Also, U.S. Army veteran with much world travel.

American Legion VFW IPATA

3 university associate arts degrees.

We respect the privacy of our clients. References available