Travel with Pets/Requirements to bring my dog into Kuwait

alex wrote at 2010-12-24 19:47:40
PAWS Kuwait is doing great job on import/export of pets to Kuwait. You can contact them on the following page:

Cathy wrote at 2013-03-28 10:35:43
What Jerry says is true, even 3 years later in 2013.  When I first came to Kuwait, I did everything both embassies told me to do.  When I landed, I almost didnt get my dog in because I didnt have a yellow piece of paper from the MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE in Kuwait.  I went to IVH and was charged 30KD (about 100 US) to get paperwork processed.  When I lived here a year and began to travel back, I went to the Ministry myself and was charged 4KD.  So, convenience is costly here in Kuwait, which is one reason I started helping folks like you not be taken advantage of.  ~Cathy.

Travel with Pets

jerry mishler

Expertise is a highly experienced worldwide pet relocation company. We will address ALL questions and issues regarding pet travel. When we do not know the answer, we will so tell you, then proceed to get the correct answer. We provide TOTAL assistance with ALL relocation needs. We were a founding member of IPATA in 1979

Over 35 years pet shipping. Have also traveled thruout the world with my own miniature schnauzer. Also, U.S. Army veteran with much world travel.

American Legion VFW IPATA

3 university associate arts degrees.

We respect the privacy of our clients. References available