Travel with Pets/Moving Pet from Cambodia

Would it be possible to get the email address for the student who adopted a kitten in Cambodia and wanted to bring it back to the US (Massachusettes).  You answered the person in Sept of 2012 and she was planning on bringing the cat back in December.  I'm specifically trying to bring a cat back to the US from Cambodia and would really like see how things worked out, the airline used and if the person ran into any problems.  Thank you.

AllExperts does not give us the questioners email address. We only have access to send message through their site. Sorry about that if I had it I would email her and ask her to contact you but I have no way of getting her email as it is hidden from me as well.

Travel with Pets

Lisa Kelly

My main focus is teaching pet owners how to choose and properly prepare an airline carrier kennel for a safe and comfortable trip. I can answer any questions on the subject of purchasing an airline approved carrier or kennel. I can also answer questions on how to modify or prepare an existing pet carrier kennel to be safe and considered airline compliant. Also any questions on how to ship a pet domestically in the USA. I can not answer questions on required paperwork for importing or exporting pets internationally.

My experience includes owning and running a Luxury Cat Care Facility since 1997 - Kitty Cat Condos. While running the facility I have used my daily pet experiences to invent and develop many pet travel products, many of which are Patented. The most well known is DryFur® Travel Pads. I now run a blog dedicated to sharing free information to pet owners who are often overwhelmed with the task of traveling on airlines with their beloved pets.

ABKA - 1997-2002 IPATA 2005-2010 Presently not an active member of any Organization

Most of my articles are published on my blogs at and I have been interviewed as cat expert for an article in Animal Wellness on the subject of Choosing the right Cat Carrier for traveling. Also interviewed as pet expert on Animal Radio on the subject of how to travel with your pet safely on airlines.

High School - Evergreen High School Business - Clark College LMT - East West School of Massage Veterinary Assistant - Harcourt Learning

1. Disposable absorbent pet transport cushion-United States Patent 7231888 2. Awarded Best Cat Boarding 3 times by CatFancy Magazine in 2005-2007-2010 3. Awarded Best Pet Product by CatFancy for DryFur® Travel Pads 2005 4. Awarded Product of the Year Pet Product News for DryFur® Travel Pads 2005-2006 5. Awarded Editors Choice Product of the Year DogFancy DryFur® Travel Pads 2006 6. Awarded Best Pet Product for Airline Kennel Securing Hardware 2010