Travel with Pets/cat not eating anything if I leave her

Question
Hey,
I have a 6 month old female persian named foofee ... in the past when ever I left her at my friends she would not eat anything .
Tomarow I'm going to my uncles house with my family for 4 days . I'm planning to drop her of at my friends...
but the real thing which is bothering me that would she eat her food ?
Plz rpl as soon as possible and guide me that what can he (my friend) do..
thankx

Answer
Hi Zain, you will want to give your kitten some time but not more than 2 days to adjust. During this time be sure and tell your friend to give her all her favorite foods. Even if it is Tuna or Chicken or Treats. Chicken Baby food for human babies is good too. Whatever she will eat. If she does not eat in two days then tell your friend she should take tiny bit of the soft food on her finger and scoop into her mouth so she can taste it and it may stimulate her appetite. But this is only if she is not eating in two days. A lot of cats go off food when they are stressed so be sure she has a good place to hide and feel safe that will help her relax and feel like eating too. Other than that it is hard to say, she may need to see vet if she goes more than 3 days no food for a appetite stimulate. But it is likely she will eat after she settles in.

Travel with Pets

Lisa Kelly