Travel with Pets/follow up about cat carriers

hello again lisa...

here again to ask about cat carriers..getting lot confused with the massive reviews iam reading and cant decide well which carrier is good ..the problem is that i cant see the carrier physically..just photos on the net

my last 2 options to choose for my fat cat(6.8kg) are
1- Bergan  
2-Pet carrier (strange name)

the advantage of Pet carrier is in length 52cm while Bergan is 48cm . cat can stretch or more space to put collapsible cups.

width is almost the same for both  25 & 26

height = bergan is 33cm while pet carrier is 29

since i cant see them physically ...i dont know which one has a better material and well made

i have a feeling that the Pet carrier is better... but i cant be more expert in such areas then you

i would appreciate a final advice before i finally decide
hope iam not annoying ;)

thank you

I Like you have never seen these exact carrier in person but I have to agree it does look nice. It does have great ventilation and looks like good quality in the photos. As long as the quality is good like zipper strength and netting is heavy duty and not flimsy... I think it is a good option.  

Travel with Pets

Lisa Kelly

My main focus is teaching pet owners how to choose and properly prepare an airline carrier kennel for a safe and comfortable trip. I can answer any questions on the subject of purchasing an airline approved carrier or kennel. I can also answer questions on how to modify or prepare an existing pet carrier kennel to be safe and considered airline compliant. Also any questions on how to ship a pet domestically in the USA. I can not answer questions on required paperwork for importing or exporting pets internationally.

My experience includes owning and running a Luxury Cat Care Facility since 1997 - Kitty Cat Condos. While running the facility I have used my daily pet experiences to invent and develop many pet travel products, many of which are Patented. The most well known is DryFur® Travel Pads. I now run a blog dedicated to sharing free information to pet owners who are often overwhelmed with the task of traveling on airlines with their beloved pets.

ABKA - 1997-2002 IPATA 2005-2010 Presently not an active member of any Organization

Most of my articles are published on my blogs at and I have been interviewed as cat expert for an article in Animal Wellness on the subject of Choosing the right Cat Carrier for traveling. Also interviewed as pet expert on Animal Radio on the subject of how to travel with your pet safely on airlines.

High School - Evergreen High School Business - Clark College LMT - East West School of Massage Veterinary Assistant - Harcourt Learning

1. Disposable absorbent pet transport cushion-United States Patent 7231888 2. Awarded Best Cat Boarding 3 times by CatFancy Magazine in 2005-2007-2010 3. Awarded Best Pet Product by CatFancy for DryFur® Travel Pads 2005 4. Awarded Product of the Year Pet Product News for DryFur® Travel Pads 2005-2006 5. Awarded Editors Choice Product of the Year DogFancy DryFur® Travel Pads 2006 6. Awarded Best Pet Product for Airline Kennel Securing Hardware 2010