Travel with Pets/From NZ to Germany

Question
i would like to travel from NewZealand to Germany and back for a vacation to my parents. I have a toy poodle 3 kg.
Is it okay to travel with her without her being in quarantine?
Thanks
Patrick

Answer
I do not think you will have issue traveling to germany the problem might come when traveling back to New Zealand. New Zealand is considered Rabies Free status and I am not sure if Germany is 100% rabies free. But I really am not the best to answer this question as I am in the US and have very little experience with International Pet travel in your part of the world.

Travel with Pets

Lisa Kelly