Travel Safety/Travel Safety

Dear Sir,
We are a group of Syrian teache, we work in a new project which can help students to use technology in thier learning .
We want to ask :
What are the steps to have a quite journey to another country ?

Hi Halima,

Unfortunately I cannot answer this particular question due to insufficient information. Could you elaborate more on what it is particualr you want to know, where and in regads to what? Once you supply me with more information I can see if I can assist you.

Kindest Regards,

Travel Safety

Earl Morris CPS

I have been in the field of executive protection and assisting others in the predicting of and managing violent behavior for 20 years. I have provided protection services in various countries and have assisted individuals, families and corporations in the protection of various threats. I currently provide lectures and workshops on Protective Intelligence & Protective Strategies for Executives & Holiday Travelers to use while travelling, Child Protection from Child Predators, Mitigating Stalking and Violence in the Workplace, Crisis Management & Business Continuity.