Travel to Spain/train / bus travel spain

hello  could you please let me know if there are any trains or buses that travel from san javier airport or alicante airport to calasparra in murcia or near by, if so what kind of cost. we are hoping to live there some time this year.

thanking you

Hello Shirley

I haven't found any bus linking San Javier airport or Alicante airport with Calasparra.

Your only option with public transport is a bus to Murcia and then another different bus to Calasparra.

From San Javier

you need to get first a bus to nearby Santiago de la Ribera and then another one to Murcia, is close to Murcia than Alicante, but you will miss time having to wait for another bus.

From alicante

with Alsa, you can query the route in their site
arrives to Murcia bus station
Once there

with two different bus lines
with Lycar i have found more information
mon-fri- at 11:15, 14:15,  via Molina 20:00
fridays via Molina at 16:00
saturdays via Molina 14:15
sundays and holidays at 17:00

i hope this helps a bit

Travel to Spain

Víctor Díaz

I live in Madrid,and travel frequently to Valencia. I have also travelled to many places all over spain, if haven't been there i'd try to help anyway providing my knowledge and links. I enjoy trekking in the mountains, and know pyrinees, Picos de Europa and mountains in the center.