Travel to Spain/travel from Lourdes to San Sebastian

Hello Victor, I am travelling to Lourdes in May 5th and I would like to know if there is any train or bus from Lourdes to San Sebastian, or in case there wasn't, if I can do the trip from San Sebastian to Lourdes making another connection. Thanks for your attention.

Hello  Silvana

There are no trains running from Spain to Lourdes, and as far as i know, there aren't direct buses from San Sebastian to Lourdes regularlly. I found direct buses with Pesa on easter week, may be there could be some more services in summer or later this year, i could only check march

Your options are travelling first to France and then to Lourdes by train or bus, whatever is available.

by train:
You should get a train to Hendaye, which is a border town in the french side, some hundred meters from the Irun train station, and spanish trains run up to that station. From there you could get a train with sncf to your final destination. Ask some french expert for this option.
Spanish trains:

by bus:
take a bus to Hendaya, or Biarritz, or Bayonne with Pesa, or check if there are again direct buses to Lourdes in May.
choose a date and set origin="donostia/San Sebastian"

from those places in france, move to lourdes by train or bus, ask the french experts for the available options.

I hope this helps.

Travel to Spain

Víctor Díaz

I live in Madrid,and travel frequently to Valencia. I have also travelled to many places all over spain, if haven't been there i'd try to help anyway providing my knowledge and links. I enjoy trekking in the mountains, and know pyrinees, Picos de Europa and mountains in the center.