Travel to Spain/bus or trains from airport to villa

hello in october i have booked a holiday to moraira and am really struggling to find transport to our accommadation,there are 7 of us travelling.thankyou hope u can help me.

Hello emma

Considering you are asking from Alicante  El Altet airport to Moraira (province of Alicante)

I just havfe found a page that explains very well your options from El Altet airport to Moraira, i have little  to add

some more explanations as well as related websites

Seems that bus to teulada with alsa and then local bus to moraira could be the fastest option with public transport.
If you are 7 people and plan to move around, i would rent a mini-van, not so expensive if you share the expenses with 7.

i hope this helps a bit.

Travel to Spain

Víctor Díaz

I live in Madrid,and travel frequently to Valencia. I have also travelled to many places all over spain, if haven't been there i'd try to help anyway providing my knowledge and links. I enjoy trekking in the mountains, and know pyrinees, Picos de Europa and mountains in the center.